- Transportation available to Seniors living in Wilmington, San Pedro and Harbor City.
- Health Screening - Blood Pressure check-up, Hearing, Eye, and other general medical exams per posted schedule.
- Social and Recreational Activities - Senior Club, trips at discount prices, card games, pool table, bingo games, dancing and social events.
- Education Programs - Computer Classes, Memory Classes, Crafts and Sewing Classes.
- Social Services - Tax, homeowners, rental assistance; Case Management/Social Worker services; In Home Service—Outreach; Information and Referrals; City Ride Application, etc.
KEY PERSONNEL WILMINGTON JAYCEES FOUNDATION
Gary Kern, Executive Director
Teresa S. Rodriguez, Meals on Wheels & Court Referrals for Community Service
Maria Martinez, Director
Rica Gallardo, Nutrition Site Coordinator (MPC)
Tracy Tucker-Garcia, Transportation Services
Maria Elena Mungia, Social Worker & Case Manager
Maribel Rocha, Transportation & Events Coordinator
Gloria Flores, Cafeteria Manager (SPSC)
Rosemary Mata, Transportation Services