- Transportation available to Seniors living in Wilmington, San Pedro and Harbor City and Harbor Gateway.
- Health Screening - Blood Pressure check-up, Hearing, Eye, and other general medical exams per posted schedule.
- Social and Recreational Activities - Senior Club, trips at discount prices, card games, pool table, bingo games, dancing and social events.
- Education Programs - Computer Classes, Memory Classes, Crafts and Sewing Classes.
- Social Services - Tax, homeowners, rental assistance; Case Management/Social Worker services; In Home Service—Outreach; Information and Referrals; City Ride Application, etc.
KEY PERSONNEL, WILMINGTON JAYCEES FOUNDATION
Gary Kern, Executive Director
Maria Elena Mungia, Social Worker & Case Manager
Teresa S. Rodriguez, Meals on Wheels & Court Referrals for Community Service
Rosemary Mata, Transportation Services for Seniors
Website Administrator & EBP Class Leader
Maria Martinez, Director of Aging Programs
Maribel Rocha, Transportation & Events Coordinator
Maida Navarro, Social Service Worker & Front Desk
Tracy Tucker-Garcia, Transportation Services
Karla Lopez, Volunteer